190 Luck Fishing Pole

Started by Beli Mawr, May 14, 2024, 05:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beli Mawr

Good afternoon or morning , depending where you be. I was wondering if anyone could make me a fishing pole with 190 luck on it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know, and how much you would like for it.

Thank you  :)

LennyM95

I prefer to use the blessed vet reward fishing pole. Is there anything special to make the one you want? Enhancing or reforging?

Shalimar

I was going to have a bash at making this Beli, but fell at the starting block. It seems a heartwood runic saw is needed (haven't got one) and you make poles with regular wood, trying to get one at 90 luck, then enhance it with oak for another 40 luck, but that still only gets you to 130. Link to the thread I read about it... https://community.stratics.com/threads/fishing-pole-with-luck.420134/
Shalimar Guildmistress of NEW

Sara Dale

Can you start with the oak at 40 luck?  I make all of my fishing poles using oak.

Beli Mawr

I know nothing about reforgeing. So, as im reading here, you need to make fishing poles out of regular wood and pray for one with 90 luck on it. Do you have to make it with a hearwood runic saw for that to possibly happen?

Then you need to enhance it with Oak for another 40 luck taking it to 130...

Then it has to be reforged to get it to 190 luck.(reforged with what ?}

Will the price be 10 million or less... I would gladly pay 10 million for a fishing pole like that :)

So, if that wouldn't cover it I understand, Im not getting it in this lifetime :)

ii & Sabin

How long would a pole like this last?

Shalimar

Apparently, according to the stratics thread I linked to above, you use a Heartwood runic saw and normal wood, hoping for a 90 luck pole, then use oak to enhance the 90 luck pole for another 40, so you end up with 130. I have no idea how you would get that to 190. Beli, where did you see the info for a 190 luck fishing pole? Also, if it was possible to make it, it would wear out fast with use, so why not just get a BG fishing pole (vet reward & blessed) and wear luck?

Beli Mawr

Its just wishful thinking on my part, I have a 123 luck fishing pole on legends (it shows no sign of wear and tear) , I was being greedy and wanting better here.

I see the 190 armor pieces being made with reforging...

I didnt know you couldnt reforge fishing poles, i did know about not being able to imbue them, i tried...

My apologies for wasting your time with a mythical wish.

Shalimar, if it was possible, I would Siege Bless the pole, and make or buy pieces at 140 luck or higher that are replaceble for a cost. The fishing pole being the hardest to obtain in a luck suit  configuration.

But I will start trying to make the 140 luck fishing pole, the one i have here on Siege is currently 40 luck.

Beli Mawr

(try to make the 130 luck fishing pole)

Shalimar

You're not wasting anyone's time Beli, you got people thinking, asking questions and trying to figure this out, hehe.

Tjalle

Quote from: ii & Sabin on May 15, 2024, 02:13:31 AMHow long would a pole like this last?

Good point.
I guess since it has uses it will wear out after X amount of fishing attempts.

LennyM95

That is exactly why I got the vet reward blessed spell channeling fishing pole; it won't wear out.

Meat

I tried burning a spare runic but the rng did not favour me.
Made a 100, and a 107 luck pole. Put them in the green commodity box @ loot house.

See if it makes any worthwhile difference. But not sure if it worth crafting them if they wear out.