template advice needed

Started by velg, September 22, 2008, 09:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy Claxton

It is VERY possible to do a spawn in 15, kill the champ in 5.

Mystikal

no matter who tells me that, I would have to see it before believing.

Kael

I've never been very good at these templates

I always loved my necro for spawns but worried that it would be way too mana intensive for me here on Siege

Now I'm tempted to make a cramped template even more cramped and add it Kael....hhmmmmmmm

Vortex

Quote from: Speedy Claxton on September 25, 2008, 10:45:04 PM
It is VERY possible to do a spawn in 15, kill the champ in 5.

Enlighten us since Enigma hasn't please. I know how to get to the champ pretty fast with necro, but I have never seen a fast way to kill Coon without tamers and certainly not with a single archer, even with chivalry.

Speedy Claxton

Withers in wraith form to get to champ, 15 minutes, tops, Then for champ, short bow with lightning strike, honor it, enemy of one, vermin slayer talisman. You will hit for 150-200 most shots, Champ will die in no time.

Phantroneous

Basically Carry, Bloodwood spirit, and Midnight bracers for wrait form, Good bow with verim tally and bushido....

Mystikal

thats never going to be 15 minutes :P

Enigma

Im sorry Vortex , I moved on from this post. This was Velg's question i told him to icq me and i sent him all the info right down to what gear he needs to run. How to kill the spawn and then do 200 points of damage per hit on the coon. I cant see how i didnt do exactly what it said i would do in my post.

Vortex

Quote from: Speedy Claxton on September 26, 2008, 07:21:28 AM
Withers in wraith form to get to champ, 15 minutes, tops, Then for champ, short bow with lightning strike, honor it, enemy of one, vermin slayer talisman. You will hit for 150-200 most shots, Champ will die in no time.

Interesting! Thanks...I'll try that, never used a talisman!

Phantroneous

Talismans can help quite a bit  ;)