Bah!!! where da breedurs!!

Started by Mogluk, August 07, 2008, 02:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mogluk

guess ole stinky has a home Hoowahh!!!!!!

Hoffs

*** FOR SALE ***

One formerly respectable guild, slightly soiled.

Comes with large landmass south of Luna.

1000 gold ono.

Contact Hoffs, Compassion Desert, Formosa shard.

Ktorr

And I thought Gil was lowering their standards when they let me in.

Calibretto

Kael

Eowyn

Yea! My tame Orc has come home to us.

Texas Black

Calibretto

Quote from: Mogluk on August 07, 2008, 02:51:10 AM
guess ole stinky has a home Hoowahh!!!!!!

Mo what ever happened to your Orc gielfriend .

Was her name Emma?

Eowyn

Jeez get your RP right Emma Blackoak is human who was raised by orks.

Shalimar

He flew the coop and left her at the altar, that's what happened to her.  Broke her little heart he did. There's proof, too!  It's all been documented, and there's witnesses.  Ran away and left the poor Emma in tears, just as it was his turn to say.... Yub meeb do.  Emma needed counselling.

Eowyn

Shally I think NOT!!!
He was mine long before Emma came along with her matrimonial plans and she never said word one to me. I have the vaccination record for Mo from Skylark licencing him to me as his owner. There is no leash law for orcs so I have been letting him enjoy the wilderness since he comes home whenever he need food or anything else (when RL permits).
Mo'Gluck is my second best tame ever, first being my blaze CU.

Ian James

So Aeowyn, you're a home wrecker?
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Shalimar

Quote from: Eowyn on August 17, 2008, 03:36:06 AM
Shally I think NOT!!!
He was mine long before Emma came along with her matrimonial plans and she never said word one to me. I have the vaccination record for Mo from Skylark licencing him to me as his owner. There is no leash law for orcs so I have been letting him enjoy the wilderness since he comes home whenever he need food or anything else (when RL permits).
Mo'Gluck is my second best tame ever, first being my blaze CU.

Ae, I'll leave you to argue the odds about this 'interesting' triangle with our Em. I will warn you though, according to Em, all of SP belongs to her, and she tells you a 'veeeery long' tale about how this came to be. So, arm yourself with a lot of food, water, and a portaloo if you've got one, because it's going to be a long night when you meet her. She was raised by orcs as well and she's not going to be too worried about who you think got to Mo first.....good luck *thinks poor Ae*