On behalf of Lord Enigma, I would like to thank all of Gilfane!

Started by Cash, February 09, 2009, 04:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cash

For such a wonderful monument, m'lord will be quite pleased with it.

You folk can't handle a sword but by god you are quite handy with a hammer, that was really fast!

Kael

Enigma

This is a GLORIOUS day for the subjects of GILTOWN. Now that I sit atop my throne in my town I can reflect on the wonderful hugs my subjects send my way.

But I still wait for my BANQUET WITH FOOD AND SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bea

Troop

I need access! There is something I wish to deposit upon the throne.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Troop

I took care of it. Check the other thread. And watch where you step.  ;D

Alizaren

Hrmm....seems strangely appropriate as I think I remember that being the former site of the Gilfane Public Toilets? Fitting that the nimrod king  would choose to place his throne there.

Ah well!

*shrugs*

Troop

Tjalle

Nice. Seems like the perfect place to let my pets take care of their business from now on.

No more need to send them out in the bushes...

Alizaren

Quote from: tjalle on February 10, 2009, 01:31:40 AM
Nice. Seems like the perfect place to let my pets take care of their business from now on.

No more need to send them out in the bushes...

Just keep it on the other side of the road! Some of us have the unfortunate luck to have houses on the other side of the street!

*wrinkles nose*

Troop

I am doing my best to cleanse it with fire. FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!  8)

Troop

Enigma

I think it is funny I always refered to this town that you built for me as a little shit town and the people who live there are turds. And now the head corn fritter is mucking up my throne with Mr Hanky look alikes.

Vortex

Quote from: Enigma on February 10, 2009, 01:26:39 PM
I think it is funny I always refered to this town that you built for me as a little shit town and the people who live there are turds. And now the head corn fritter is mucking up my throne with Mr Hanky look alikes.

How very Haha-ish of you :)