New King of Giltown

Started by Enigma, February 03, 2009, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troop

The training retreat did not go so well.

It started off o.k. with all of the gnomes in good spirit.

There was a small problem however. I was unaware that they had brought along several kegs of ale. The fiesty little buggers all became thouroughly inebriated in no time. It turned into quite a scene. We were doing a little archery practice at first.

As you can see, that did not go too well at all.

Then we went on to a little fencing practice using a Nights Kiss.

This too was a complete failure.

And then during a break for dinner, they all began fist fighting with each other. It was a big mess and somebody called the Yew Sheriff.
The Sheriff arrived and arrested all of the Gnomes! I narrowly escaped in the nick of time. Most likely due to my proper choice of footwear. All of the Underpants Gnomes are in the Yew jail awaiting arraignment in the morning. Hopefully the Judge will be lenient and let the Gnomes return to my shoe factory.

Freddie getting his mug shot taken.

Billy in the slammer.

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Enigma

I AM KING OF GILTOWN!!!!

I told you no amount of gnomes will save your rotten town.

The only thing that will save your town is a banquet in my honor with food and shoes for all.

If the banquet is a success I might spare your lives and your town. But not until then!!!

Troop

Quote from: Enigma on February 06, 2009, 04:09:12 AM
I AM KING OF GILTOWN!!!!

I told you no amount of gnomes will save your rotten town.

The only thing that will save your town is a banquet in my honor with food and shoes for all.

If the banquet is a success I might spare your lives and your town. But not until then!!!

Aha! See! You are not the king! However, I would be willing to have a banquet with food and shoes for all. It would not be in your honor though.

Sir Morder

Perhaps i should put down my shovel and dust off my armor and come sit in Gil Town. Btw, how many gil have you run into that wear the tag NEMESIS? Can't say i remember the last time we fought, but i don't think the outcome was good for you :)

Enigma

I AM KING OF GILTOWN. I see I have driven your guild out of my town and I have it all to myself. You didnt even come to defend Cyst (NEW) when i killed him in my town. You are all pitiful. Oh morder the last Nemisis that i fought was Tyger Dye and he bought his faction gear back off my vendor this morning. Then he got on swappy and died 2 more times.

Troop

I am a little busy dealing with some legal issues right now. As soon as I get the Underpants Gnomes free from the Yew prison, I will be back to Gilfane.  >:(

Beware Coyote Jack! Good allways triumphs over evil! Your days of roaming freely throughout our town are numbered!

Justice will come to you!

Enigma

I AM KING!!!!!!! I will tell you what JUSTICE is and you will like it. My town has become 100% compliant with my will. Any who oppose my Royal awesomenessity will be poked with a stick until you agree throw me a ROYAL BANQUET!!!!!!!!!

Enigma

I will also take this time to point out that this thread has more views than any other on this forum so i must be the KING!!!!!!!

Tjalle

Quote from: Enigma on February 06, 2009, 03:15:40 PM
I will also take this time to point out that this thread has more views than any other on this forum so i must be the KING!!!!!!!

It´s called pity views...

Enigma

The KING OF GILTOWN needs not your pity but i will take your red sauce at the banquet of shoes!!!!!!!!!!!
I will find a special place for  you in my box of converts. You will suffer the wrath of his majesty me. now GET OFF MY LAWN.

Troop

Quote from: Enigma on February 06, 2009, 03:15:40 PM

The view count is so high due to the awesomness of purple shoes.  ::)

No banquet for the false king!  ;D

Enigma

Your member are dying at an unbelievable rate. Stop this madness!!!! You MUST give me murder counts I do not WANT to loot you. But with out Counts i will be forced to. Please do not make me be mean. I am EMO without Counts.

Get off my LAWN!!!!

Alizaren

Quote from: Enigma on February 06, 2009, 11:58:54 PM
Your member are dying at an unbelievable rate. Stop this madness!!!! You MUST give me murder counts I do not WANT to loot you. But with out Counts i will be forced to. Please do not make me be mean. I am EMO without Counts.

Get off my LAWN!!!!

Actually.....twasn't yer lawn at all....was my fancy blue rug! And ye slaughtered an innocent squirrel in my kitchen. How unsanitary! I'll be scrubbing for days.

Unless Troop can dispatch his gnomes for the purpose? A career change once they've been sprung from the jail!

Aurora

Might I suggest you check out the Boobies thread?!!  It is definitely a better way to spend your time than dealing with your so-called 'subjects'.  True royalty would not bother with even noticing subjects, much less raising them to such a high pedestal as personally touching them with a weapon.  You must be merely pretending to actually want to carouse with the residents within "Your town" - since you insist on calling it this.

Maybe if you check out the Boobies thread, we might not see you for a period of time...LOL

Enigma

I will not give MY town back to you.

I AM KING OF GILTOWN

You will all be converted. I have converted many of you this day and until you are all Loyal to me as your King I will continue to hunt the wicked ones that live in MY town.

Thou I LOVE the BoObIeS