New King of Giltown

Started by Enigma, February 03, 2009, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enigma

Think of it like this , throw me a banquet to honor me as KING of GILTOWN and we would all be partying like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlYCVpPo1WQ

Troop

Think of it like this. NOT THE KING!  :P
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Sir Morder

Couldnt find ya a little while ago Jack, so i warmed up on a couple of TDO. It was a fun fight. 2v1. I didnt loot either of them. Was just gettin abit of revenge for them pk'n my crafter so rudely from earlier :)

Enigma

That is the difference between you and I Sir Mordor. I go to my TOWN when i KNOW someone is there to kill. You just wander around aimlessly hoping to find someone.

Troop

I have been wandering around Gilfane all day. No sign of the one who thinks he is king.  :'(

Ian James

Quote from: Enigma on February 08, 2009, 01:29:38 PM
Not bored Ian, just dedicated to being the best PK on the shard. It takes serious effort to find a group of people out working T maps.

Well at least you didn't say "great PVP'er" we all know you cant' do that.  If you could, you wouldn't be hunting us down with a faction gank squad while we do treasure maps.

Loser
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Cash

All hail King Enigma, lord of Gilfane. Twas a valient raid today sir. Twas a pleasure punishing these trespassers.

Sir Morder

At least i dont wander around aimlessly like you, looking for non-pvp characters to hunt down on the 200 t-map locations. Talk about not having a life. Not to say those you have so cowardly killed in Gil town cant defend themselves, it's just most of them are more geared towards pvm. Kinda like that high school kid that walks around the elementary playground lookin for a fight, but as soon as someone his size shows up, it's like hey man, i wasn't doin anything. Maybe when you see me in Gil town, come on out of hiding and play abit. Or maybe your just too scared LOL.

Troop

Quote from: Cash on February 08, 2009, 11:21:40 PM
All hail King Enigma, lord of Gilfane. Twas a valient raid today sir. Twas a pleasure punishing these trespassers.

Ack.....the false king has a groupy now.  :P  Maybe Sunchicken will make another attempt at a coup. Maybe the underpants gnomes will come back to the shoe factory. Maybe Les Stanford will return from the Brit sewers to help defend the good citizens of Gilfane. Maybe Coyote Jack will come for crumpets and tea. Maybe I will just keep rambling on incoherantly. But in the mean time...

... NOT THE kING!!!

Enigma

Quote from: Ian James on February 08, 2009, 10:08:25 PM
Quote from: Enigma on February 08, 2009, 01:29:38 PM
Not bored Ian, just dedicated to being the best PK on the shard. It takes serious effort to find a group of people out working T maps.

Well at least you didn't say "great PVP'er" we all know you cant' do that.  If you could, you wouldn't be hunting us down with a faction gank squad while we do treasure maps.

Loser

Do you know what PvP stands for?? Or PK for that matter?  Do you realize that to be a PK you must PvP? And if I am not a great PvP'er how do I consistantly kill you guys like 8v1 ?? Ian get the stick outta your rump and have some fun with this. So far I have been a pleasant person, Not looted and quite frankly not looted some really nice gear that should have been blessed ( your welcome bea). If you and Mor dumb want to make this a personal this I can really take this up to a new level. Let me know, I mean I can really dedicate my bordom to ruining your vendor houses and the lives of your rookie players.... thou I have stated time and time again that I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS. If you continue to make this personal I will as well.

Vortex

Lets calm down a bit. I think ya'll are mistaking what Enigma is trying to do here.

He is stiring up some good fun. Of course he is going to attack non-pvp'ers. He wants the pvp'ers to come after him, as I have been doing (with very limited hours).

Let's not make this more than it is. Enigma is a fun, honorable guy. Lets keep the personal issues out. If he was doing this to be a pain, he would be looting. I think its awesome that he is trying to stir up some good fun pvp.

Troop

I am having fun with this.  ;D The Underpants Gnomes on the other hand are not having so much fun.  >:( They are still in the Yew jail.  >:( Now I can't fill my quota of the much needed speedy purple shoes.  >:(

So.......

I have sent a force out to kidnap Miss Patty Pick Axe! She will have to make the shoes untill the Underpants Gnomes return to work. I know this will cause Coyote Jack much distress but after all, it is all his fault to begin with. I will provide Miss Patty Pick Axe with a most pleasant work atmosphere and will even provide many break times for her with nourishing tea and crumpets. I will try to make it as pleasant as possible while we are going through these most difficult times in Gilfane. I am being very optimistic in thinking that the Gnomes will be back making the shoes in short order, but the Yew Sherrif seems to be really ticked off at the little buggers right now.

That is all for now. Carry on.  ;D

Enigma

Thank you Vortex for getting it.

And as far as kidnapping Patty Pickaxe..... well If i can't get that old crone to work for ME i sure hope you can get her to make you your shoes.
In the mean time I have talked to the sheriff of Yew and have put in a good word but. Unfortunately they want some BAIL money or they are not gonna turn that key.

Troop

I am thinking that the Sheriff of Yew is in cahoots with KOC.  :'(

Fanta

Ok coyote
#1 i am not daramor :P daramor is not even a gil member! or wcb he has nothing to do with our alliance... so you can take down that picture in your little mosaic.
#2 your a bad false king and as i remember all bad kings end up dead sooner then they should be :)