New King of Giltown

Started by Enigma, February 03, 2009, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enigma

You are too late Ian , a Throne has been erected for your KING. Thank you my industrious subjects for creating such a befitting monument for me. With this kinda of progress I may just allow the gnomes to return home soon.

Bea

dammed untidy it is too, not to mention the total lack of privacy when one attempts to use it.

Ohhh and exactly where is the loo roll ??? Ohh wait a second, found a copy of PK weekly, ill cut that into quarters and nail it up.

Troop

The false throne for the flase king will burn this evening.  :P Fire, flames, and a tidy little deposit will be laid upon the false throne.  :P
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Vortex

I was patrolling Gilfane today and saw the new throne. I even climbed the steps to visit it.

Be careful if you sit in it tho, my horse had an accident. Did you realize that ethereal horse crap is nearly invisible?

Troop

I paid a visit to the throne of the false king, Coyote Jack. He was not there. I was disgusted with all of the poo that was all over his throne. It seems that the Underpants Gnomes were released from the Yew jail today. They found the throne and went into a wild frenzy. I guess they had to go real bad as well. Anyhow, the smell was so terrible that I lit the throne ablaze to try to stop the wrecthed odor from gaging all of the good citizens of Gilfane.

Alizaren

Quote from: Kael on February 09, 2009, 02:08:10 PM
Eight pages of posts and i'm still not feeling the love  :'(

Enigma is just looking for a hug folks...............and a few PK counts lol

I think I may have accidently counted him when he got me....was a bit flustered at the time. Should have res'd up and whacked him with my rolling pin! Left all my goodies on me, including my apples....I'd taken great pains to gather the bounty of the trees of Gilfane!

*giggles*

Alizaren

Quote from: Kael on February 09, 2009, 02:41:50 PM
Even reds need some loving....ask Ali she almost went red lol

Did not! Did not!

Okay.....maybe I did! It was a KoC conspiracy I tell ya, to try and get sweet, innocent, Ali to go red! First Cash hands me first ever count (oh, that I were not so good with a bola!) and then Ms. Patty Pickaxe (it was rumored to be her, anyway) accidently reports me for murder whilst in the midst of the Werewolf invasion last month. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

*giggles* 

Was kinda fun though....being just a lil bad!

Troop

Come and join the burning of the false kings throne Ali!  ;D

Troop

Come one, come all, and join in the new game of burn the false kings throne!

Having fun with the new toy!

I love Gilfane!  :-*

Troop

They are back. They are angry. They are the Underpants gnomes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1XTBESG4BQ

Kael

Quote from: Troop on February 10, 2009, 02:42:48 AM
Come one, come all, and join in the new game of burn the false kings throne!

Having fun with the new toy!

I love Gilfane!  :-*

Such desecration!!!  I wonder how poor Casca....eerrrr  Enigma will feel about this whole affair

On a side note.....no more brat on a bun for me after a pub crawl after seeing those poor littered steps of his monument :  )

Enigma

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!! You dare pollute my throne. For this you will suffer. I have found not 1 but 2 of your guildmates in private houses macroing skills unattended. I will not mention names but let it be known that no private house can save you from my wrath while afk in my TOWN!!!! I have killed them both and I am watching there ghosts work skills. It has been HOURS and they are still at it. I hope they didnt need that skill by tomorrow.

Again this is MY TOWN, I AM KING.
If you dont like it GET OFF MY LAWN!!

N49ATV

You are not the true all powerful leader you portray. For a True lord among lords, would not shake the ground beneath the feet of others. That is for mere mortals. A true lord among lords would cause the earth below macroers to crumble, sending them falling into the star riddled abyss below the great land of malas. Thou are nothing but an imposter. One who shal not take this land by force, nor see the great people of Gilfane bow before you.

Clean up your house, for you are only the wench of our true leader.

On your hands and knees, and scrub OUR LAWN!
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Alizaren

Quote from: N49ATV on February 10, 2009, 06:36:03 AM

*giggles & claps*

Troop

Quote from: N49ATV on February 10, 2009, 06:36:03 AM
You are not the true all powerful leader you portray. For a True lord among lords, would not shake the ground beneath the feet of others. That is for mere mortals. A true lord among lords would cause the earth below macroers to crumble, sending them falling into the star riddled abyss below the great land of malas. Thou are nothing but an imposter. One who shal not take this land by force, nor see the great people of Gilfane bow before you.

Yeah! What he said. ^^^^^^