Thanks for all (but i need 1 else)

Started by Aran Linvail, January 16, 2009, 10:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aran Linvail

Thanks for Shalimar (for Fire Cloak and Blue Boots)

Thanks for Hettar (for Fire Boots and Polar Bear Mask)

I need 2 Cloth bless deed... 1 for Pure white cloak... and 1 for Wizard Hat (Wizard hat i need too(or any Cap with very good resist and mana bonus, mana regen(cool when pure color, Iam very like pure rare color)) hehe
If anyone can help me...I will be very much thankful

Shalimar - I have PS 110-115 (If your guild need i can give for new player) ;)

With kind regards Aran Linvail

Righty

You won't be able to use a CBD on a wizzard hat if it has any mods. You will only be able to use the CBD on a piece of clothing if it is made by a gm tailor. :)

Aran Linvail

Quote from: Righty on January 16, 2009, 11:42:21 PM
You won't be able to use a CBD on a wizzard hat if it has any mods. You will only be able to use the CBD on a piece of clothing if it is made by a gm tailor. :)

I think i can use CBD for Cloth Cap... And i see people with Polar Bear mask - blessed... If they can use... i think i can too...

Ktorr

The people with Blessed Polar Bear hats are probably using their "Siege Bless" on it.
A CBD can't be used on anything with more than GM+Arms Lore made resists.

Aran Linvail

Quote from: Ktorr on January 17, 2009, 12:17:10 PM
The people with Blessed Polar Bear hats are probably using their "Siege Bless" on it.
A CBD can't be used on anything with more than GM+Arms Lore made resists.

When "Siege Bless" - item have "Blessed for Aran Linvail...." But i see only "Bless"

What has been seen, can not to be unseen... - Understand? =)

Sir Morder

Possibly someone had used an "item" bless deed on the polar mask. I've still got an item or two with double bless on them from way back. Heck i might even have an item bless deed somewhere if i could ever find it.

Ktorr

Righty

Those bear masks are very old items. prepatch if you will. Recently, the Dev's removed all CBDs from anything that had more than GM resists i.e. gypsy's headdress, pads of the cu, and any other cloth items with inappropriate mods. You can try to use your CBD on these items, but don't be discouraged when it doesn't work.