Price checks

Started by Aurora, January 15, 2009, 09:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora

I am looking to find out the current going rates for the following items..

Translocation powder (cost per charge)
Bags of Sending (without charges and/or with charges - and how many)
Pet Summoning balls (again, without and with charges  and how many)

any help would be appreciated - i have several of each of these items and am looking to sell them off, so need to know what fair price would be.

Tjalle

I sell powder and balls from time to time on my vendor.

For the powder I charge 7500gp for 10. They sell every now and then.
I haven´t sold any petballs lately but when I did I think I charged 15K a piece (or 10K, can´t really remember). I sold them fresh so didn´t add any powder before I sold them...

Aurora

ok..well just to let you all know what im looking at..obviously id rather let you guys/gals pick up what you needed first before i offered outside.

i have 13 bags of sending with at least 5 charges on them each, one or two have like 8 and 12 respectively

i have about 1100 powder, with over 2k fungus (soon to be another 1k+ powder)

and i believe i have about a dozen petballs with the normal charges they come with (average is around 7, i believe)

I have hit the solen area sort of hard these last two days..LOL..to get this stuff, cause ill use some of it on thief, but if anyone needs some, let me know.  I spend some time there when i have baby duty and he is fussy.  I can stop and pause at nearly any moment, so it works out well for me gathering these supplies lately.

Zebediah

I will gladly purchase the pet summoning balls for my tamer if they are still available.
ICQ # 284636201

Bea

Aurora let me know next time your going, i want to do the friend of hive quest & the seed quest but dont really know my way around the hive, been years since i was in there.

Bea

Honeycomb

I can find my way around in there, but only if I go in the way I am used to, lol!   Fortunately I have that marked, so let me know if you want a tour, Bea.

Bea

Brilliant, i want to make running the seed quest a daily thing (well few times daily).