Hi Guys, I'm interested in joining Gilfane!!

Started by Red, November 15, 2008, 07:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

I am Red from Siege Perilous.  Most know me as a thief, however I am much more than that.  I have 20 or more Soulstone of fully developed skills.  My main purpose in uo is to PvM and socialize with other players, not pvp.  I do like to steal, but due to the current population of Siege and the way things are going, I would rather be a member of an active group than a lonewolf.
I know I have stolen from some of your members in the past, however I would be more than willing to make it up to the group by donating what is needed.  I have much to give and loan out to those in need.
I few other things that may factor in to whether I can join are : i don't use ICQ or Vent.  If I must, I can probably be talked into using ICQ, but I would never use vent, as I am anti-vent, hehe.
Ok thank you for your consideration!

-Red of the Siege Perilous Shard (RedDaTeef on the stratic boards)

Ian James

Hi Red,

I can tell you that you having Vent or ICQ is not required, but it's helpful sometimes. We have some people who are never in vent, or never in ICQ. . .  We do have our own automap as well, so if you're doing PvM and can at least get into automap, then it makes it easier on us when you need to be ressed during a hunt.

If you haven't already, send a PM to Hoffs  here on these boards.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Hoffs

Greetings, Red. Thanks for the message. You will need to meet me at some point. If you don't have ICQ, we will have to pre-arrange a time.

Tjalle

Hi there Red!

Glad to see that U decided to stick around a little bit longer...  ;D

Alizaren

Mystikal

Red

Thanks for the replies guys!!  I finally fixed my internet conection so Im back in business!!  I'm still very interested in joining your guild, so Hoffs let meet up.  I will reinstall icq to facilitate this, (even tho I'm paranoid of icq and feels that icq hacks me  :o)
I will post my icq # after I set it up.
Thanks

Ian James

You can try using a different client. . .I use Pidgin, it's a multi-im client. Works great for ICQ
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Alizaren