Greetings

Started by Crow, November 12, 2008, 04:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Hail, and well met!

I am known as Crow, an aspiring Ranger and recent addition to these lands.  While my ability is currently lacking, I am eager to offer my services, knowledge and experience to a good group of people any way I can.

A bit about myself; I will try to keep it short...sense personal interaction is what it is all about...

I've been an off and on wandering soul of the lands for almost ten years.  Living on the shards of Baja, Pacific, Napa, and recently Origin...I have sampled the lands of Siege Perilous a couple times throughout those years, but unfortunately never stuck to it.

Long ago I was a friend of the community of Mnc, a player ran town north of Minoc under the Society of Archers chapter run by the venerable Benbow.

I have become quite bored and annoyed with the climate and community of other shards, and have decided to apply myself here on Siege, as I should have long ago.

As a current member of NEW I have enjoyed the help, and helping others, but am very interested in spreading out.  Having conversed with a few GIL members, hearing of a few of my friends hunting with your fine guild, including long time friend Honeycomb, I am interested in membership if we are a good fit for each other.

I can sometimes be found around Luna, I try and keep a low profile when out and about being alone and a little on the weak side.  But I can also be contacted at ICQ 169420462.

Good day, and hope to hear from you soon.

shipw

Greetings Crow,

Welcome to Siege!

Hoffs

Hello Crow,

Thank you for the very thorough introduction. I have sent you an ICQ authorization.

Sir Morder

Hello Crow. Hope to see ya around.

Tjalle

Hail Crow!

Welcome to Siege and these boards as well...  :)

Calibretto

I too spent time on Napa. With insurance and tram it offered little in the way of challange. So I came here to Siege and have never looked back.

Crow

Thanks for the welcome.  And Hoffs, trust me that was the short version...I once took up 4 pages in size 12 font on MS Word for an application...lol.

The time spent on Napa was short, probably only a month or two, with a guild LSD.

Finding challenge usually wasn't a problem no matter where I went.

But I just love the attitude of people here so much better, I've been killed several times already...and usually told to have a nice day after the rez me and run off...

I know it won't always be that way, but I can't help smile and shake my head.

Oh and December...I can rez pets now  :D

Honeycomb

Oh my gosh tjalle,

Your signature is making me laugh so loudly!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Tjalle

Quote from: Honeycomb on November 13, 2008, 03:57:59 AM
Oh my gosh tjalle,

Your signature is making me laugh so loudly!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

;D

I´m here all week...

Kael

I do believe we met at Luna Bank the other day

Welcome to Siege man

Luka Melehan

Welcome to Siege! We need more community minded folk, glad you here.  ;D