Planing / researching "The Thundering Horde" Event

Started by Eowyn, July 17, 2008, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eowyn

Ok the bare bones of it is at least a dozen but better yet a few dozen people with 2 trained non tamer pets.
Add herding (rabbits, sheep, hinds and hoppers all can be done with 20 human skill)  and several red PvP people then storm Luna first. Any blue trying to kill the herds with any area effect is going to wind up flagging on the reds. We will need tamers for rezing pets and mages/ archers for distance attacks.
I know this will take a long time to set up but I wish this to be an offshoot of pet fights and hope we can get people from other shards involved (ala the WAKA cross shard events with hordes of noobs)
I want tons of critters everywhere for people to trip over and ones that don't die with one hit. Add a half dozen real tamers to this and the PvP crowd.
Just think of it owning the luna moongate and bank for a day.

What I am researching is pets with pack bonus and what kind of pet a non tamer or noob tamer 50/tame lore can own.
If we can get even 10 Xsharders over here thats 20 bonded trained bears.

Input please.

TelZalNethra

So you want to over run Luna with critters?  I am disturbed yet intrigued by this...Can it be done?

Grins Evilly,
Tel 

Eowyn

Very much so, however it takes time and practice. If someone knows where the server lines are throughout mallas and some decent sized spawns of low level critters. Just like taming they will respawn once you leave "there" area.
I can usually round up 30-50 critters (not including birds) surrounding Luna alone.
So grab a crook and go try your 20 human herding out sometime....especialy if your a red with stealth.

Eowyn

I would like to add I firmly dissaprove of pets being used offensively in PvP. But I also hate Luna GZ PvP and it would be kinda fun to "own" Luna for a bit.