TnT House Looted...

Started by Kat, October 27, 2007, 02:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat

I made a similar post to Stratics, minus the guild and member names, as per the policy on Stratics. I am posting the information here, as per Calibretto!

Nice forums you have here! I shall visit again, hopefully under better circumstances.

We have a guild here on Siege [BG] that harbors not only exploiters, but people who loot houses as well.

I did a little Halloween decorating last night. Made the house public, so that I could place a vendor, who would serve as a make-shift witch, standing in front of a cauldron, with some green bubbly stuff in it. Unbeknownst to me, it seems that if another player can set foot on your plot at all, even the porch, they can gain entry to the inside of your home, despite doors and teleporters set to friends only. Shame on me for not being very exploit savvy, I suppose.

So the exploiting thieves... Krystal, Elvis and Abaddon, just magically appear inside my house. I was hidden on the 2nd floor, about to switch characters, when I noticed they were actually inside my house. I switched to another character who was hidden on the first floor and banned the three culprits, but not before they looted a guild chest. Needless to say, the house is private again. So much for Halloween decorating.

After informing Ibichi, she failed to offer up even a simple apology. She didn't respond at all after I told her what happened. Dead silence.

Hoffs

Hi Kat, and thanks for the post and information.

It is indeed a shame that people feel the need to go to such lengths and perform these exploits.

Calibretto

Pking each other is one thing. That's all in good fun and that danger is why I even play uo anymore.
But to exploit and steal like that is just wrong. I used to think better of Krystal.